Anti-pollution and anti-age
Lavanda del Lago Face Serum is essential for proper facial care: it helps keeping the skin hydrated and creates a hydrolipidic film that protects the skin and nourishes it deeply.
It is a concentrate of restructuring, stimulating and antioxidant active ingredients capable of visibly transforming the appearance of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid repairs and protects the skin, immediately correcting superficial wrinkles and signs of fatigue, making the skin luminous, compact and elastic.
Propolis extract, with bactericidal and antipollution action, protects the skin while keeping it healthy.
With the addition of:
- Lavender essential oil, aloe vera and chamomile extract, with calming and soothing properties
- Red vine extract, which stimulates microcirculation, attenuating cuperose and protecting sensitive skin
- Lemon extract, which counteracts impurities and excess sebum
- Red poppy extract, with strong nourishing, emollient and anti-aging properties
- Mistletoe extract, which promotes lipid metabolism and has a beneficial antioxidant action.
- Vitamin C, with a powerful antioxidant action, which helps to counteract premature skin aging
- Quantity: 30 ml
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE AND FUNCTIONAL SUBSTANCES
The product should be applied morning and evening after daily cleansing and before the day cream.
In summer it is possible to apply only the serum and avoid the cream.
In any case, a small amount is enough, because it is very concentrated: the application must always be performed with a slow and gentle massage, until completely absorbed.
Starting from the forehead, the serum is spread from the center towards the ears, along the eyebrow arch, and then, vertically from bottom to top, the forehead is gently massaged, starting from left to right and vice versa. Then continue with the profile of the face: from the center of the chin go up with light movements towards the ears, outlining the outline of the face.
The neck and décolleté are also delicate and important areas to include in daily skincare: the application of the serum must always be done with little product and with slow upward or circular massages.